June ‘18 in Pictures: A Photo Diary

11:06


With one-half of the year gone,  a certain feeling of uncertainty creeps in, along with self-doubt and the “what have you even done this year?!!!” question which keeps one awake at night.

Just me then? 

On a lighter note, here’s a photographic depiction of June.











1. I’m happiest when creating.
2. Fave of the month.
3. Been eating healthier and I couldn’t be happier.





4. I’m determined to be a good student this semester. Lol.
5. Something good is coming your way this month. I’ll need a lot of support so please follow @marah.agency.
6. I went out in June and it was indeed an event. Had a good time though.








7. The only outfit I posted in June
8. I spent a very long time trying to achieve the photo on the left and I find the one on the right so aesthetically pleasing.

Stay Creative, Cheers!

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog, subscribe to my you tube channel and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!


 

Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration, fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram