WEARING/ Frayed Hems & Flouncy Sleeves

14:15


For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved the process of putting an outfit together. The layering. The contrasting textures.


It’s an art form.






These days, when asked to describe my style, I honestly just shrug because can one really put one word to a concept so dynamic? I think not.


However, a descriptive breakdown of this outfit would go like so:


The flouncy sleeves give a free-spirited air, the court shoes sophistication, the dress a hint of vintage while the white fishnet socks add the edge and a tiny dose of innocence.






Don’t you just love fashion?


The stories told, all with fabric, silhouette and structure. The process and thought that goes into every stitch to create a medium one uses to express oneself. 


And when two pieces from different minds (or brands) are combined, you the consumer have created something entirely new, something entirely different. 






Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Fashion is art.


Words by Ijenna


Stay creative,
Cheers!

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog, subscribe to my you tube channel and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!


Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration, fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram