What I Wore: Styling Skirt Overalls

06:23

In all honesty, the focus of this post might be the overalls but the hat has my heart. Get it?



I've had these overalls for as long as I remember having clothes and I don't think I'll ever remember who got them for me but honestly, that person has my everlasting thanks.

Skirt overalls are versatile and quite easy to style. I usually just wear them with a t-shirt, shirt or even a an off-shoulder blouse.




As you know, accessories make the look so the entire package depends on the accessories. I decided to go with this US polo hat, hoops and brogues to keep it simple but fresh.





How would you style skirt overalls? 

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

PS: The background was actually green. If you want a photography tutorial, say Aye!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, my YouTube (new videos every Friday!) and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Cheers!xx


Recently,

-Give your bag a makeover using spraypaint
-Outfit: Culottes over jeans any day, anytime

Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration,fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You are a badass editor ooo, chop knuckle, I want personal lessons LOL. I think a more suited name for the piece is pinafore, denim pinafore. Like the hat!
    www.wumituase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! Just hit me up when you're ready.

      But my pinafore is exactly like dungarees just that it has a skirt as opposed to trousers na

      Delete
  2. I love the pinafore o!! I have been hunting for one just like this for a while now but no luck yet. Your photos are really nice...xxx

    www.sunlightdreamer.com
    BOOK REVIEW || THE FISHERMEN BY CHIGOZIE OBIOMA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Try @shopn.andra on Instagram. They have quite the collection.

      Delete
  3. I love your dungaree and the hat! I also love how your pictures are, the feel of the pictures are calming if that's the word

    http://olotufunke.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Funke! That's actually the word! <3 <3

      Delete

Instagram