DIY: 3 Cute Home decor Projects That Cost Next To Nothing

01:04

I was quite tempted to replace the "cute" with "quirky" but I wasn't sure the projects were quirky enough.


I have actually had this idea for so long but since I usually do fashion DIYs so I wasn't sure if this would go down well but since I decided to have more fun with the content creating aspect of blogging, I thought, what the heck.

These DIY (Do-it-Yourself) projects actually didn't cost me a dime. 

Materials Needed:


-Paper
-Scissors
-Plant
-Thread
-Pen
-Tape
-Bottle

Let's get to it:

1. Wine bottle as a vase

I particularly like how this turned out with a palm frond but any green plant works too. Get an old wine bottle, peel off the label and that's it.






2. Paper garland

I'd like to point out an alternate to this. You could print out your text on paper then cut as opposed to cutting out pieces of paper then writing on them.




After writing your chosen statement, tape the thread to the back of the pieces of paper and that's it!



3. Pictures taped to the wall.

I did this is in a collage format and I love the way the white wall sows as opposed to putting the magazines very close together. Simply pick your favourite pictures from a photo album or magazine and tape them to the wall in your chosen arrangement. 




Way too easy right? The best things in life are often simple pleasures. Now think on that while you enjoy your new found aesthetic bliss. Ha ha.

PIN ME, pretty please?
What are your thoughts on this type of DIY?I've been exploring new types and formats of posts lately and I'm having a blast. Please tell me you are too.

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, my YouTube (new videos every Friday!) and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Cheers!xx

Recently...



Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration,fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute! Pretty easy DIYs.
    Yes im loving the new post formats. Keep them coming girl.

    Epiphany29
    DENIM + CREATIVITY = WEARABLE ART

    ReplyDelete

Instagram