25 Relatable fashion quotes that will totally make your day!

12:47

I have found that finding humour in every situation makes life enjoyable. I came across a fashion quote that made me laugh so hard, tears were falling down my face.
 
 
 
 Immediately inspired, I looked up fashion quotes and was rewarded with a mix of fashion advice, facts and humour. Hope you enjoy!
 

 

source



 Nah! I'mma just memorize all the elements of the outfit and repeat it on a more significant day!
 
I tried coming up with a name for this but failed woefully. Who can come up with an EPIC name? It should probably end with "phobia", let me know in the comments section.
source
For me, it's like tame or edgy. I pick tame, then pick edgy instead.
source
For real!

source
 
Then I am definitely becoming a minimalist.


 
source


Very relatable. I'm like "I'm buying that dress for my beloved friend." Then I end up keeping it for myself.


source
I'm sorry but... Primary goal- Fight off cold.


source
Looking down on people because you feel them fashionably (or otherwise) beneath you is never right. Never.

source
 


That's how a male friend said to me "Wow! she's not wearing makeup and looks this good?"

Me: *Eyes her smokey eye, perfectly drawn brows and nude lipstick *

Right... *nods sarcastically*


source


Best believe.

source


Straight up!




source


#HellYes!

source


More like "fake it till you make it"

source


Yasss! Tired of the whole "___ is the new black" trend. There is no new black. Class will always be in vogue.




source

That's me. Every. Single. Time.
 

source


In my case, "Fabric" could easily be replaced by funky bohemian jewellry, blazers and maxis!
 

source


Someone once said "If the designer wanted you to wear the dress that way, he/she would have designed it exactly so."

Me: I own the dress, the dress doesn't own me. Therefore, I wear it how I want to.

*Drops mic*



source


It's all about originality and individual style.




source


No comment necessary.


source


Because #YOLO (You Only Live Once)


source


Sad? Shop till you drop. You probably won't be able to stop smiling while staring at your brand new pair of shoes you bought at an epic discount.


source
 Refer to number 4.


source


Enough said.

source


Very silly indeed.

 
source


Me: Why thank you, me! How did I know that I would love these shoes so much?

 

source

Like!!! I still remember a pair of electric blue pointy-toed flats I didn't buy in 2012. It haunts me.


And that's it people! I plan to do this once every month but that'll will depend on if you like it.
Also, if you have a picture of a fashion quote, tag me on Instagram (@unservile_fashionist)
So! You like?

YOUR TURN!


Leave a link, let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!


Enjoyed this list? Do me a favour- Share with all your fashion loving friends!
Don't forget to keep up with MLB by subscribing and following on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google plus and Blogloving, let's connect!

SIMILAR POSTS



20 Life Lessons at 20

5 Reliable Harmattan Essentials To Get You Through The Dry Season

6 Amazing Jewellry DIY Ideas For The Weekend



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lool! Love the lighthearted nature of this post

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram