Life Adventures: January Recap, Favourites & Why I've Been MIA

08:39

The problem with being single-minded is the chronic inability to multitask.

Hey guys! It's been a month! As I type this, I'm slightly nervous to be blogging again for some strange reason but I'm back as one of the things I want to do this year is stop taking unnecessary breaks.


So what went down was this- At the beginning of this year, school unexpectedly resumed with full force and before I knew what was going on, I was buried under a pile of assignments and so on. My camera got spoilt last year (I mentioned this in this post) so the hassle of buying a new one was also part of the problem. Also, I've been working on starting a You Tube channel with the bestie (Seyi) which we'll be launching on the third of February (Friday). I'm actually hella excited.

So between You Tube and school being hectic, I was forced to choose or everything would fall apart. Everything has stabilized now so you'll be seeing me more.

That was basically my Janiuary, school and You Tube. We haven't posted anything yet so y'all can't subscribe but you can check out our Instagram @wearefriendsinfashion

To the faves!

-Favourite Fashion item: This bag I've had since I was 8.


-Favourite App: Preview app.

It's a mobile app that let's you plan your Instagram. Since Unum released their android version, I was excited but alas found it very disappointing. It had a lot of glitches that frustrated me. I luckily came across preview one day and I haven't looked back since.

The best part? It works offline too!

-Favourite Smell: I'm really tempted to type "fried egg" but I'll go with my current perfume. It's Splendor by Elizabeth Arden.

-Favourite Event: Because of the You Tube channel in progress, I got to spend quite a lot of time with Seyi this month.

*insert low resolution selfie*




Literally!                                                                                                    (I make the worst jokes)

-Favourite place: Any Cinema house works.

-Favourite Instagram page: @lynnkimdo is still bae.

-Favourite Music: All Majestic Casual artists on Soundcloud I think. I particularly like Hold me by Olmos.



-Favourite feeling: The feeling I got when things started playing according to plan.

And that's it people!

What were your January favourites? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Don't forget to Subscribe to the blog and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration, fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Cute post... looking forward to you YouTube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://meilifisayo.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/the-little-village-in-cotswold/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thoughts and great that life's treating you well. Best wishes always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Blogaratti! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Aww, a YouTube channel sounds cute. That bag since you were 8? Wow. That flatlay is top notch. All the best with school. xx
    Www.laitanbee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!! I keep things a lot!

      As for the flatlay, so glad you think so! Had to keep moving things around before I finally got this result!

      Delete
  5. For some weird reason I was actually scared, like real life scared that you wenr MIA on us
    I love your blog look and I'm so looking forward to your YouTube channel, I know it's going to be artsy & inspiring

    January has also been a busy month for me also and my blog has suffered, school is just the worst

    Welcome back doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Funke!

      I feel you on the school thing fam!!!

      I'm here, I'm fine, thank you so much for checking me <3 <3

      Delete
  6. Thank God you are back. It's good to have you back. Your instagram feed gives me life. Nice one dear www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  7. January was great and not so great because I got a full time job and it finally dawned on me that I was now a proper adult.
    woes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao at tempted to say fried egg, that's something I would say. Glad you're back Ijenna. xx
    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's your YouTube channel called? I spend so much time on YouTube, looking forward to it xx

    www.adabeauty.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The smell of fried egg is bae though, LOL. School can be like that and it's almost the same with having a full time job and blending everything together so because I cannot come and go and kill myself, I'm taking a break from blogging too. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram