A Touch of Gingham

06:39


Happy new month people! Aren't you just grateful to be alive? No matter what one is going through, one  can take comfort in the fact that once there's life, there's hope.

Gingham is now a trend (yaaaay!!!!) Just like I predicted in my Fashion Forecast post. I am a huge fan of gingham. To be honest, I am a huge fan of prints and patterns. Love them.




I know I am supposed to give outfit details but the blouse, skirt and shoes were gotten while thrift shopping so I don't know were one could get them.



I mentioned the skirt in a previous post, Sunday Fashion . The necklace was a gift from dad. I love the geometric pattern and I think it completes the outfit.



The belt tied as a bow (gotten from a dress) is the "Touch" of gingham.



Overall, I love this outfit! Do you?






Wishing you a great week ahead!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love your outfit
    www.britishbirdd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fact that it is simple yet chic

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair, i am loving
    cute
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram