What I Wore: Monochrome with Tonye Igbani at #NNHB2016

13:38

Hi guys!

This is going to be a really quick one.


Do you remeber Tonye from this collaboration

We met again at the Nigerian Natural Hair and Beauty show 2016 (read my review here ) and coincidentally, we were both wearing black and white so, collab!


I decided to go for a slightly preppy look because the dress had a collar. Seemed a good enough reason.


My very own pop of colour. Finally tried my Zaron gel eyeliner. Yay or nay?



As I was waslking on the road, a child actually pointed to me, showing his mum how I was wearing "policeman shoes."

 What do you think of this outfit?

Also, what your take on wearing socks fashionably?

Dress from: @desire1709fashion
Photography: @graysbibishotit
Tonye's Blog: here

Leave a comment, I'd to hear from you.

Don't forget to check me out on Pinterest and Instagram, let's connect!

Cheers!xx

P.S: Share this post if you loved it ; )


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. ha!!! but you're wearing a policeman's shoes, lol. The shoes are nice though. The blue gel liner suits your skin really well, and you did it so well(hopefully I get a hang of it)
    pribodunke.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Sisteh. It's a skill that comes with practice, lol.

      Delete
  2. I like the dress. Pretty comfy www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooool @ policeman shoes. That's hilarious! I like the blue eyeliner. Used to be obsessed with it at some point!

    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!! Interesting!

      I actually had a green eyeliner phase. It seems like a lifetime ago!

      Delete
  4. Love the dress. I can't apply eyeliner well. I've not been trying tho but it looks like a lot of work. I think the socks trend is pretty cool. You worked it well. Happy New Month dear.
    Life|Hello December

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not, trust me. I can do this is 5 seconds. On both eyes, not one.

      I'm not bragging, honest. : )

      Delete
  5. Can't stop laughing at Policeman Shoes... I love the socks and the fact that dress for collars makes it really edgy and fashionable...Tonye looks awesome BTW....Happy New month
    quirksandoutfits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vincent!

      The policeman thing, I honestly didn't know how to react I was caught unawares.

      Delete
  6. Lool @policeman shoes. Love the dress,especially the collar and the flick of blue liner is very pretty. xx

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram