STYLE/ Love comes in all shades

11:12

Whilst this title might be inspired by my outfit, it occurred to me during the thought process that it is, indeed, true.





I've always wondered about couple dynamics and how different people's relationships actually are. Some couples are conservative, some are conventional and some are just plain wild. 

I think I would fall somewhere in between a Venn diagram of those three. Think being the operative word. People always seem surprised when they find out I've never been in a relationship. I honestly don't know what is wrong with that.  Truth is, I know what I want and I am not willing to settle. 





What I want isn't quantifiable. It's not about a man who has a car, who's tall, dark and handsome, who is a Christian, who is well-read and it is definitely not about if he has a lot of money. 

It's about the little things for me. I have met variations of the man described above. I just haven't found the... "connection" I'm looking for.



I honestly don't "feel bad" about being terminally single. If my standards are "too high" then so be it because I would rather stay alone content than loop myself with someone who'll make me wonder "what if"

This write up was inspired by a random conversation going around me when I was trying to study. It was extremely typical. A guy saying if I had a car, girls would "trip" and the girls trying to dissuade him from that concept. I sadly say it but the guy is absolutely correct. 

What a shame. 

OUTFIT:

-two-piece set from @yak_fashion
-shoes are thrifted. My current fave 💕,

Words by Ijenna. Images shot by Ariqueza.

Watch the video below and don't forget to subscribe. It's a fashion lookbook, hope you enjoy!




Don't forget to subscribe to the blog, subscribe to my you tube channel and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Cheers! xx

Recently,... 



Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration, fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's sadly true. Yess to not lowering standards and never ever settling for less. Love this look �� ��. xx
    Valentine's Day 2018 || What I'd Be Up To.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sadly true. Yess to not lowering standards and never ever settling for less. Love this look �� ��. xx
    Valentine's Day 2018 || What I'd Be Up To.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram