What I Wore: Styling Culottes

22:38

Forget your favourite skinny jeans, the true hero is a trusty pair of culottes, I kid you not.







Seriously. They as comfortable as a skirt and shorts combined in one and have the added plus of making one look effortless. When I got this pair, I was like "where have you been all my life??"


Paired them with a round neck waistcoat, jellies and round glasses because I was going for a fun look. Since making a pledge to have fun (more on this here) I've been putting effort into trying new combinations and I'm enjoying it actually. Next thing you know,I'll be wearing colour. Ha ha.

But I'm seriously considering getting more red though.



OUTFIT DETAILS

Glasses: Desire 1709
Necklace: Dresslily
Rings: Zaful
All other items were either thrifted, gifted or bought at a random store.



I'm going to end this one with a question as old as time.

If you really, really had to choose... don't think too long, just go: Style or comfort?

 You already know what I'd pick, don't you?

You know you do ; )

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, my YouTube (new videos every Friday!) and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Cheers!xx

Recently...




Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration,fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.




You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I dont even have to think twice, I am a comfort type of girl. But oddly enough I think that is a style on its own. Love your blog...xxx

    www.sunlightdreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am discovering more blogs. Yipee
    Comfort over everything.


    Www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene! Thanks for stopping by! And yes! Comfort over everything!

      Delete
  3. Simple yet effective looking outfit for the sunny outdoors. Suits you well. Warm greetings and nice of you to stop by. Nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice article and new outfit. Nice inspiartion for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cullotes are a yes for me, love them. Comfort for me ooo but it will still have to be stylish. I like your smile ooo, do it more for us.
    www.wumituase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Concerning the smile, noted. Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty!!!

    www.kezzygrace.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram