How To Fix Artificial Nails Using Double-sided Stick-on Glue | Product Review

14:55

I remember my first "manicure". I was about eight years old and my friend brought transparent nail polish (nail hardener) to school. She encouraged all of us to use it and by the end of the day, I was still staring at my beautiful "glistening" nails.

Flash forward to 2017, my are nails cut brutally short and I pay very little attention to them. I never saw that coming.



It may be due to my course of study (a physiotherapist's nails should never cause a patient harm) but I think it's also because things are easier this way. However, there are sometimes one needs a temporary fix. If you're in that mode right now, I've got you covered.


These stick-on glue tapes are the perfect solution, I kid you not. Easy peasy to use and they get the job done. When pulled off, they reveal a very sticky perfectly clear double-sided nail tape.

 They're not for long-term use though. They lasted only 24 hours for me. Granted, I was under the rain a lot that day and performed a lot of activities involving water so it might actually last for more than that.


I got mine from Wendy's place and they're quite affordable. I rocked them in this post.

I'm generally skeptical about fixing artificial nails because I don't want my nails endangered by acrylic glue or super glue so the double-sided glue serves my purpose by being both temporary and safe.

If you have an unplanned special occasion and need a quick fix, this is definitely the way to go.
So you what to try them? Here's a quick tutorial:



I also got the nails from Wendy's Place and I'm loving them! How cute are the striped ones?

Would you try double-sided stick-on glue? And how do you feel about fixing artificial nails? 

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, my YouTube (new videos every Friday!) and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Cheers!xx

Recently...



Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspirationfashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Saw this on IG and ran to the blog. This really look perfect + I love the white colour you used.

    I actually do fix artificial nails but not on a regular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. I really don't see myself doing anything more permanent than those nails above but we'll see.

      Delete
  2. Hayyy God!!! See technology 😂😂😂😂 they are totally cool and pretty and I don't mind getting them. Love the mini video tutorial 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe ooo 😂😂😂 "technology" thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Looks great indeed, warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete

  4. If you would like to increase your knowledge simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest gossip posted here. outlook email login

    ReplyDelete

Instagram