What I Wore: Crinkled Green Shirtdress | Behind The Outfit Post

00:40

How y'all doing?

So I remember a fellow blogger saying she's fast running out of poses. Isn't everyone? Here's the (short) story behind the poses of this outfit.




Firstly, I looked down and did the sidekick (the pose above) which is fast becoming my signature pose.



At a loss, I crossed my legs then held my glasses and looked to the sun. It felt sort of weird given the shape of the dress but I went with it anyway.

I interrupt this mildly interesting story to give the outfit details.

OUTFIT DEETS:

Dress: Vikalian

Shoes: New Look.

Back to the story...
 
 

I then uncrossed my legs and looked down (while still holding the glasses) doing some kinda leaning forward motion (as opposed the usual lean-back).



Now at a COMPLETE loss, I tried a terribly unsuccessful twirl. No jokes. This was the best picture out of four. Even with my legs at an odd angle. But, hey, at least my hair looks good in this one. (the colour anyway)

Did I mention while all this was happening, my cousin and I alerted one another when a car was coming in our direction? We were in the middle of the road and the double parking was making it difficult for cars to pass.

So it was basically run, pose, snap, repeat.

It's a wrap ladies and (hopefully) gentlemen. Did you like this story? Be honest, I won't mind (much) if you say no :).
How would you have worn/styled this crinkled green shirtdress?
YOUR TURN!

Leave a link, let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!


Enjoyed this post? Do me a favour, Share with all your friends by clicking the share button(s) below.
Don't forget to keep up with MLB by subscribing and following on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google plus and Blogloving, let's connect!

SIMILAR POSTS


What I Wore: Glam in Glitter

History of high heels (men wore them first!)

My not-so-little plaid shirtdress
 















 
 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Love the way you come off when you write.. Very fun.

    Xx

    metrogypsie.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely loving your dress! Such easy, breezy, chic style, you look great!
    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely loving your dress! Such easy, breezy, chic style, you look great!
    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved reading your post! I'd styled the shirt with much more layering since it is a bit colder here in Istanbul! :D But you look fabulous the way you styled it! Great blog dear :)

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the shoes, the trick is to just have fun. poses are overated.lol

    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says the person with killer poses! But you have a solid point.

      Delete
  6. LoL, love the story, and yes we are all running out of poses

    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a shirt dress in my life
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol love the look up to the sky pose. I do that too
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lool loved reading your story! Don't we all need new poses?

    toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all need new poses. Love the story.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ijenna,

    This was fun to read. Lol

    I struggle with poses too.

    I love the silhouette of the shirt dress, especially the pleated detail at the back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nedoux.

      Was sort of surprised when I read this- I think this is the shortest comment I've ever seen you make!

      Delete
  12. I love the shirt dress and the first post,it looks natural.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram