My not-so-Little Plaid dress

14:07


Hey people! Hope you had a great weekend! Back to work/school on Monday. *Sigh* I really want longer weekends and I'm sure y'all are with me!



This dress was gotten thrift shopping so don't know where you can get it. I really love shirt-dresses. I have a lot of them and they're quite easy to style especially for people like me who basically roll out of bed almost every day.

The uncharacteristic shape was what caught my eye. I love, love, love this dress. It's daring yeah but when pulled off right would get the right type of attention. 





The dress is quite big and most people would feel uncomfortable but I love big shirts and dresses so I was more than fine with the fit. I think it added a certain funky theme to the outfit.

Kept the accessories to a minimum- ankle strap heels, cross-body bag, and a spikey bracelet (to match the plaid theme of the dress).




And Poses In-between

I feel the best poses are the ones you are caught unawares in. There's this... honesty displayed in them. So here are the poses in between poses...



I look like I'm about to clap. I honestly don't know why.







When one runs out of poses... I'm not joking.


I really don't understand why my legs are so dark. My face is fairer than my legs...isn't it meant to be the other way around?!


Wishing you a great week ahead! 


Your thoughts?
What do you think? Do you like my dress? Would you wear this dress? Do you like the way I styled it? Any suggestions? I'd love to hear from you!



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Firstly, i love the hair cut. For the dress i will wear mine with a slim belt, to show off my waist.
    You photograph beautifully
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mum always tries to get me to wear belts on big dresses. I never listen ;)

      Delete
  2. lovely dress, hair and poses but i would probably have a different shoe that would show toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. Would've made my legs look longer. Thanks for the input! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice dress!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks good on you.

    i like boyish looks so, I would pair mine with a sneakers.

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sneakers work too. Thanks for your input!

      Delete
    2. Sneakers work too. Thanks for your input!

      Delete
  5. Wow, please can I have the shirt? You rock it so well.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love
    http://leapovfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress!

    www.djournae.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram