Flower Power

17:56

I have a lot of hobbies..."Androidography" recently became one of them. I Just have to share my pictures with you and show you, using pictures, how I see the world.

Flowers are my favourite subjects because there's variety. Some are fragile, some are strong. They come in different shapes, sizes, and colours. One flower can look different when captured from different angles.The colours... Flowers, in my opinion, colour the world.

These flowers will make you believe in Flower Power...












The pictures were taken by me with a Techno H7.

Wishing you a great week ahead!

Your thoughts?

Do you like androidography? Which of the pictures is your favourites? Let me know in the comments.
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow!...You took these photos??...They are so lovely....Oh and hello mamacita!.


    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you! I am slightly obsessed with taking pictures of flowers :D

      Delete

Instagram