6 jewellry DIY ideas

10:54

 
DIY-ing (Do-It-Yourself) is one of my favourite past times. Making stuff yourself gives room for creativity. Then there's the added satisfaction of saying "Thanks, I made it" when someone compliments one of your creations.  

1. Hexa bracelet

 
The nuts definitely caught my eye. When I saw this, I was like " What?!?" then "Whoa" then "Nice!!!"
Source

2. Spike headband

 


I am a huge fan of spikes. HUGE.
Source

3. Studded leather bracelet

 


 

Leather? Studs? yes please!!
Source

4. Nautical knot necklace

 


 

I think this is really cool and easy to make so it's on the list.
Source

5. Flower bracelet

 

                        
 

So cute!!
Source

6. Red  braided necklace

 


 

A lot work but totally worth it in the end.
 

Your thoughts?

Would you try any of the above? Do you DIY?? Let me know in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram