LIFE/ 2 Simple Steps To Productivity

03:28

Lately, I’ve decided to pick up the pieces of my life and form an existence I can be proud of. One that I find satisfying. As such, I realized I need to get my act together and I achieved this in two simple steps.




-Plan realistically but intentionally 
I’ve always been a planner, it’s the way I was raised. Every morning, I was supposed to write out my activities for the day and tick off each item till none remained.

Since the “woke” movement, people have discovered the merits of proper planning. It is however, not as simple as penning things down on a list. 
There are advanced planners who make various types of lists: work, personal, urgent, important but not urgent and so on. I tried doing this but it didn’t work for me.

The lesson I’ve learnt over time is that it is best to keep things simple. Write down the things you want to achieve each day, the things you don’t want to be not done by the next day, factoring in deadlines and so on.

-Don’t Procrastinate, Just do it
Another textbook line but very efficient. If something needs to be done, just do it. Don’t factor in feelings of dread or discomfort. Complete the task and move on to the next. 
If a task has obstacles (because, life) move on to the next task or take a break, recoup and attack.

It really is just as simple as just doing it. Operate with a calm mindset of  “life isn’t stressful” and it will make a huge difference. I’ve found that a huge portion of the stress faced when completing activities comes from the pattern of thinking and not necessarily from the activity itself.

The best way to be productive is to be healthy. When you’re healthy in mind and body, getting things done will be an interesting challenge, not a dreadful experience.

Words by Ijenna.

Live creatively.
Cheers!

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog, subscribe to my you tube channel and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!

Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration, fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram