What We Wore: Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas, Day To Night (Video)

14:42

Hey you. 

Yes, you.

This video is definitely for you if you're like me who always leaves picking outfits till the very last minute then starts questioning the whole point of going out and recalls how good it felt the last time you stayed at home with your favourite flavour of ice cream, slurping on it's creamy goodness.

If you don't like ice cream, let's face it- you're probably not like me.


So the bestie and I filmed our first look book for our you tube channel!! It's basically outfit ideas on what to wear for a Valentine's day outing, both day and night looks, enjoy!


So how will you guys be spending your Valentine's day? I have classes then a date with my books as I have some serious studying to do.

If you enjoyed the video, leave us a comment and hit the subscribe button on the you tube channel. We're almost at 100 subscribers, thanks for the love so far! *blows kisses* This is our second video, you can watch the first one here

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Instagram, let's connect!
Cheers!

Subscribe to our mailing list

For your dose of style inspiration, fashion & photography tips and DIY projects, all on a (low) budget.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love your friends jumpsuit. As for my Valentine's day, I'll be attending a church program and I'm at work so Business as usual. Happy Vals day.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine was business as usual too. Nothing spectacular.

      Delete
  2. Ijenna your dress is so sexy I love it! Seyi's cape blazer and denim combo looked really fab too. So you girls can strut like this ehn?
    wumituase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That slip dress is everything! So delicate and the print is lovely. Hope you had a great Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my fave clothing articles right now .

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      PS: Love your style!! <3 <3

      Delete

Instagram