What I Wore: Urban Vibes

23:48


Hello people!

Feels like forever since a (personal) outfit post, yes?


So I've noticed that as trap music continues to reign, there has been a significant increase in urban outfits and fashion.

So guess who decided to jump on the trend? Yours truly?
Nah. Not really.

I've had a serious thing for hats for a while (as you'll see here and here) because:

a. Effective bad hair day (or week) solution
b. Adds funk to an otherwise drab outfit
c. Tilts an outfit to almost any style the hat represents. Like so:


Do you remember this dress from this post? I just wore the grey t-shirt on the dress. Threw the shoes in (how cute are they though? Got them at a frugal price I can't remember) put on this beautiful hat (cap?) and voila! Urban *pause* ish.


Little to no accessories because *shrugs*. I'm just not into accessories as much these days. Except glasses though. Love them.



You could get the hat via Instagram here  . Do you love the hat? Jesus is the Message.

Because dresses with pockets make me happy ❤

So people! Follow my blog on Pinterest, GFC (in the sidebar), Instagram, Bloglovin', Twitter and add me on snapchat (@the_unservile), let's connect!

Oof. That was a long one. I'm one of those people that feel like social media is like an alternate universe.

What accessories do you think are urban inspired? 

Enjoyed this?

Sign up for more of this goodness! 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I like your outfit. Those shoes����

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE your shoes and the the pink cap.
    You look great.

    https://funkeolotu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even whilst wearing them, I look at my feet and admire these shoes. My current fave.

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to get hats for a while now! But I don't think they'll fit with my braids. Gotta try!
    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaaaat?! Of course they will. Baseball hats and hats in general look so cool with braids. You should totally try it.

      Delete

Instagram