What I Wore: Maxi Dress= Maximum Comfort

06:05

I wear maxi dresses and skirts a lot but I noticed I only had one outfit post of me wearing a maxi skirt so I'm going to be incorporating more. How comfy are maxi dresses though? Although, I would pick a dress over any clothing article any time, a maxi dress is a must in my opinion. You just throw it on and voila! You're set.









I am a big fan of silver. The "armlet" or "armcuff" was actually a bracelet for people with bigger wrists. Since I had been looking endlessly for an affordable and silver armcuff without any success, I decided to go with this  one. It's all about being creative ;-)




I added a red bag to give the outfit some colour. What with the navy blue maxi dress, silver accessories and brown lips, it was looking kind of dull. Bonus points because it matches my hair!


What Do You Think?

Would you wear this outfit? How would you have styled this outfit? What tips do you have on re-purposing stuff to give great accessories? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoyed this? You might also like...

-Bohemian Flair #1: Ankara Maxi Skirt
-Lace Loving: Floral Dress and lace top
-Lace, Plaid, and Well-Worn Brogues

Don't forget to keep up with me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin' and GooglePlus.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love this outfit. Maxi dress are the best. At one picture it actually looked like a jumpsuit. Love love love. And for restyling, maybe turning it into a skirt??!!.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Future post! Will definitely style it as a skirt. Thanks for the input!

      Delete
  2. Maxi dresses are definitely a must have! Too comfortable and just perfect when you don't have energy to stress over what to wear.
    I love the arm bracelet.
    How have you been though? I think you guys at unilag are having exams right?

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effortless yet classy. I like how all your poise seem like you are not trying too hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. Thanks Pat, I really appreciate that.

      Delete

Instagram