What I Wore: Loving Orange Lately

07:24




Me literally taking baby steps. Haha.

This is such an irony. My worst colour is orange. Followed by yellow. But lately, I've found my self turning towards orange. True, I haven't gotten the courage yet to wear an orange dress *shivers* but I think I'm getting there. Baby steps.















The same goes for glasses. I have actually always loved glasses. I used to wear my mum's until I knew what wearing glasses meant. Still. Love them. These heart-shaped ones are so cute! 


This is by far my favourite picture. Off-guards are the best.


 A big white pin-striped shirt that was basically a steal at 500naira (yup! I said it and I'm proud of my accomplishment) I know I wear way too many big shirts but it's my individual so it's allowed. Paired the shirt with a straight skirt to give a sleek look. You like?







I paired my orange lips with orange shoes which I also wore in my Rocker-chic look. If you're like me and shy away from bright colours, start with make up and accessories and slowly work your way into bolder steps.


Finally, you might have noticed that I normally space out my outfit posts. I didn't do that this time because I went through my blog and noticed I don't have nearly enough outfit posts so here we are.

Photo Credit: Deji Osho Photography

Enjoyed this? You may also like...
Outfit: Rocker-Chic With A Twist
Outfit: Borrowed From The Boys




What Do You Think?

Do you like this outfit? Are you loving orange? Do you wear

 bright colours? How would yo have styled ths outfit? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and Google Plus.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love it! You finally did make up! Happy for you. Lol. Can't believe you're rocking orange. Good work.

    www.adenowoseyi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seyi calm down. The make up is once in a while o.
      Cant believe it either. Ready to explore brighter colours!

      Delete
  2. My fav quote is 'never say never' The orange is a nice pop of color. I really really like your shirt.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really wear bright colors but then i recently realized my wardrobe was practically all black so now i make a conscious effort to buy colors.
    i recently purchased orange palazzo pants and now i dont know how to style them
    woes.
    btw those trees behind you grew stupidly fast

    www.midecoker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I heard you went to Unilag. Same here about the wardrobe- its full of neutral colours like black, grey, white brown, and patterns but I think that's going to change. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I love your style. Effortless.
    Love those glasses.
    Your post sounds so honest and down to earth.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit ! It fits you very well ! I love your shoes :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always folow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, you go girl !!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram