What I Wore: Lace, Plaid and Well-Worn Brogues

12:54











It seems I have finally run out of witty names to give my outfit posts. Oh well. I guess the juice is running dry at the moment. How y'all doing? Good I hope!


I've had this skirt for almost two years but I hardly wear it. Even when I do, I tend to wear it with big shirts that almost completely cover the skirt except from the tips so I decided to step out of my comfort zone. I wore it with a crop top. The "crop-ishness" isn't really showing because its quite long compared to the skirt and if I moved it down, even slightly, it would have upset the whole silhouette of the outfit.




Don't you just love these sunglasses? I think I'm having a glasses moment. I think it matches the lipstick which by the way, is green not black. I say this because when I was coming back from this outfit shoot, someone asked why I was wearing black lipstick (which, in my opinion, is not a valid question either)
I got the shoes from Jumia and you can get similar here.
Overall, I am loving this look. Are you?








Photo Credit: Deji Osho Photography


What do you think?

Do you like my outfit? Would you wear this outfit? Do you think the shoes complimented this outfit? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoyed this? You may like...

Outfit: Colour Play
Outfit: Florals N' Plaid


Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram- @unservile_fashionist
Facebook- Mira La Belle
Google Plus- Ijenna Osuji
Bloglovin- Mira La Belle

Wishing you a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Really love the look. I especially adore the glasses and skirt. Its a look I can totally work with.

    adenowoseyi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! you rocked the dark lip colour too.
    www.wendeeisaacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit... The glasses sef make sense... But hope you can see with them on, make u no go enter gutter....☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good sometimes to break out of your comfort zone. You look very pretty. Lovely ensemble!!
    Lol to the dude photo-bombing behind ya.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers to a lovely weekend!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lip color on you!
    Lovely look

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you. I am rather partial to dark lip colours. Curbing my obsession. Pink isn't so bad afterall.

      Delete
  7. Love the whole look. It all fits.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram