What I Wore: Lace Loving

06:30

 
The name of this post says it all- I'm definitely loving lace lately. Sure, it's been very close to heart for a very long time but this is different. That's my favourite dress given to me by a friend, Seyi of Fashion Redefined by Seyi, and my favourite top my mum bought for me. I literally jumped up and down in excitement when she gave this to me :D

 

 
I like this look. It's clean, funky and casual which is exactly what I was going for (Although my mum probably has a different opinion on the clean part). The flat mules (shoes) were a gift from my aunty too.
I didn't quite take to the mules at first but as soon as I slipped them on,.... the rest, as they say, is history.



 
  

Your thoughts?

 
What do you think? Do you like my outfit? How would you have it styled? Would you wear mules? Are you loving lace lately? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely and chic look, with an accompanying smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the lace look. Is that a dress with a lace bodice or are they separate?
    All About Urbane Street Style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They're separate. It's a see-through lace top.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Love the lace! Love the look! Thanks for the mention. I still have that dress you won plus I've not forgotten you've not given me the dress you bought me *raising one eyebrow*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're welcome. I always forget na sorry :)

      Delete
  4. your outfit is so lovely. I love your dress and I will go for a flat shoe as well if I was to style it. Flat shoes gives peace and let's you do the trotting about.

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Amen sister! Flat shoes are the best.

      Delete

Instagram