Word Of The Day

09:43

via


Money makes the world go around. Money, money, money. It's all about money. It is believed that when money comes, everything follows- Power, Respect (however misguided), Fame (sometimes) and everything nice.

It's true to an extent. Money brings luxury and comfort. It also opens a lot of doors but is it really everything? Of course not.


The love of money has always baffled me. Sure, I need it to survive but once I have what I need, comfort included, I am okay. I think it all stems from the fact that man is insatiable. We have a lot of wants and once those wants are fulfilled, we want something else.

Lately, I have began to understand the appeal. Money means freedom. Freedom to accomplish whatever dream you want because you have the means-no limitations.

Money is a means to fulfil our wants and needs. Therefore, the craving for money never ceases.


 

Wishing you a great week ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram