What I Wore: Monochrome | Another Big Shirt

12:49

Yes I know, you're tired of seeing big shirts. Don't worry, this is the last one in a while  (I think). How y'all doing? Hope you're up, ready and enthusiastic about the oncoming week. I don't think I am..

This is my first time trying a monochrome look and I think I'm loving it. See the pop of pink in my pocket? Those are flowers I picked on my way to the location. Aren't they pretty? I think they finish the outfit off well by keeping things interesting.







 
My shirt is a menswear shirt from George and even if my mum doesn't think so, I like the way it hangs on my body. The bag, you've seen in a previous post. It's becoming my favourite.



 
 

As you might notice, I'm not particularly wordy in this post. This might be due to a change in my mood- I know I have been capitalizing on the exam talk too much but it's a big deal to me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Wishing you a fruitful week ahead!

What Do You think?

How Do you style your big shirt? What's your favourite colour to do a monochrome outfit with? What are your favourite props to spice up an outfit? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Love how you styled your big shirt. Looking beautiful
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Loving big shirts already,peach colored big shirt is my favorite. Thumbs up!!!! ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    Greetings,

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, please exam is a big deal ehn. I wish you all the very best!
    Love the fact that you paired it with shorts of the same colour and hey nice and simple location too.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I scouted for that location ehn. Haven't had much luck since.

      Delete
  5. Love this casual relaxed styling of tailoring! Super cute!

    www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Most people don't particularly like the relaxed look. Well, they're just going to have to deal with it- Slouchy is in!

      Delete
  6. Oversized shirt are here to stay! This look is so simple and chic and the flower actually spice it up.

    www.leemlar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?!! I didn't plan it. Wanted to put the flowers in my hair but that didn't work. And after plucking the poor flowers I couldn't just throw them on the floor so I just put it in my pocket. I guess they served a purpose. :D

      Delete
  7. Now this I really like. You look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is great, a nice-looking casual outfit. I like the way you pair cloths and accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram